Wednesday 21 December 2011

Software Research Proposal

The Software I use during my production will be an important factor of creating my final products, so finding the right software to make these in will be something I will have to research.
As far as my final production goes, I will be making the box (packaging) for a new game (For PC, as decided by my survey monkey) along with two trailers (One showing game play and reactions, the other showing an animation and a small amount of game play, much like the Okami-den trailer) and a magazine advertisement for this game.
To do this I will need to use various programs, to get the most professional looking final product possible. When creating these pieces, I will need to find a game making software (To show footage, during one of my TV advertisements, sticking to conventions), a Video editing program will be needed to piece together both of my TV Advertisements and a type of image editing program, such as photoshop for the editing together of these pieces. I will also need a spriting program, to create sprited characters for my game.
Over the next few weeks, I will be researching various Game Making, Animation and Spriting programs, to determine which I think is most suitable for my final piece. Photoshop and Final Cut Pro will be used for the creation of my packaging and advertisement as I have used these programs previously  in AS and have experience with both of them.  

1 comment:

  1. Good work, you are really starting to think about bring your project to life through ICT.

    ReplyDelete