Thursday 2 February 2012

Useful Book - The Complete Digital Animation Course

One useful book I have found that I feel will help me greatly with my pre production, Production and Post production is "The Complete Digital Animation Course" by Andy Wyatt. I discovered this book whilst looking for potential programs to use in my production and it has proven very useful for the storyboarding of my first TV Advertisement and the designs of characters.



Now I have this book, I will be further using it in the production of my final TV spots. The book itself I have found very useful, it is layed out in an easy to use format and therefore I can find any information I need without much hassle. It also contains small amounts of information into the Program Adobe Flash, my animation software of choice. 


The most useful thing about this book is the information about post production, the tips within it about Compositing my animation should be very, very helpful with my final production.

1 comment: