Wednesday 20 July 2011

A brief history of the game industry

I researched into the history of the games industry, picking out some of the most interesting and crucial parts to its development over the years. I also took a look into the concept of advergaming (product placement within games), deciding whether of not I wanted to use this form of advertising in the product I am hoping to create.
I made a powerpoint displaying this information and presented it to my class. I uploaded this to a website names slideshare and embedded it, seen below.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this presentation. It is colourful and clearly explains the main aspects of the gaming industry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tom, you presented your initial research in an outstanding fashion to the class - I think we all learnt a lot about the history of gaming industry. You obviously worked hard on your research, well done!

    ReplyDelete