Friday 30 March 2012

Working with Flash

Below are some screenshots showing my progress when using flash, I worked using frame by frame animation and edited in layers. The below frame shows the world becoming shrouded in greyscale, something I drew out each frame for, rather than tweening. 




I used tweening on the hand a animation, making it reach in and grab the gear, before picking it up and leaving. I used motion tweening for this, converting the hand to an object and then slowly changing the position and combining the frames, this allows me to get a very smooth feel to the animation.




For the below, I used yet another tween. This time my object was much longer to allow me to scroll the stars across the screen. I used the sides of the telescope as an 'overlay' for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment